Saturday, May 2, 2009

Treehouse Children's Museum.


Today we took our first trip to the Treehouse Childrens Museum. It was so fun! Claire loved it there. Usually when we go somewhere we are constantly telling her "NO, don't touch that." But here she could run and touch everything. I think her favorite room was the music room. She didn't want to leave it. For some reason she was determined to play the highest xylophone. As you can see from the picture. There were so many more that would have been easier to reach. She was so excited to sit at all the little tables. She loved being able to get on the chairs all by herself. They are perfect Claire size. We made a feather necklace. Dressed up for a tea party, well I wore a hat Claire kept taking the bunny ears off. We then visited the Oval office. Where Claire became President for a couple minutes. When I took the pic of her on the desk she tried to smile, which looks more like she is scowling to me. I think is cute that she recognizes the camera and knows mama wants a smile. After she resigned her post as commander and chief, we continued through the rest of the exhibits. I think Mark and I had just as much fun as she did. There was so much stuff to do and see. I think it will be fun to go again. Once she gets a little older, she can participate in the craft time. They were making puppets today. I think we are going to sign up for a membership. That way we can go all the time.

After all the fun at the Treehouse, we went to Sandy's for lunch. I think it is my favorite place to go. It has the old fashioned feeling. Not to mention the food is delicious. It was a good saturday.

And just for fun I am adding one more pic of Claire. We took a these a couple of days ago. I just love this one. Notice the noodles stuck to her chest. She is determined to feed herself with a spoon. It equals one extra messy baby.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like so much fun? Where is this place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is in Ogden. Right across the street from the temple. http://www.treehousemuseum.org/ it was so fun.

    ReplyDelete