Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pudding anyone?


For the last couple of days, any time the fridge is opened Claire would go over and pull our a pudding cup. I would tell her she could have one after dinner and put it back in the fridge. I would then forget all about the pudding cup and telling her she could have one. Well this continued for a couple of days. I guess she got tired of me forgeting. Yesterday she waited until Mark was home and then got a pudding cup out and took it to him saying "YUM". I made him tell her the same thing that she could have it after dinner. Unlike me, he didn't forget. After she had eaten dinner Dada went and got her a pudding out of the fridge. As you can see from the picture she enjoyed it. As did her highchair, and pants. Needless to say she went straight into the tub after the pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment