Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Claire and the hose


Yesterday we were out in the working in the yard. It was so hot. Little Claire's cheeks were super rosy. Mark decided to turn on a sprinkler for us to run through. I helped Claire run through it a couple of times, but she didn't like it. So I decided to take the sprinkler head off the the hose. I thought she might like just being able to stick her toes in the water. She wasn't so sure about that either so we let her hold the hose. She loved it! She kept sticking her fingers in the water so it would splash and laughing. Then she realized she could spray down Mama. I was soaking wet. She chased me all over spraying me and laughing like crazy. I don't know why she didn't spray down Dada. It was so much fun. She is our little water baby.
laughing as she tries to spray Mama.

WATCH OUT HERE SHE COMES!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wade and I both have pictures of Claire as our desktop backgrounds. Love her!

    ReplyDelete