Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kitties

Claire has developed a love for Kitties. I am not sure why. She got a book for Christmas that had a picture of a kitty in it at first she didn't pay much attention to the kitty, but suddenly one day she noticed it and ever since has been in love. Since learning that a kitty says Meow it is her favorite word. When asked what does the kitty say? She answers with "EEE-OWWW" Now everything says e-ow. The baby says e-ow, a doggy says e-ow, and the bee no longer says bzzzz it now says e-owzzzz. The other day Claire was sitting on Mark's lap while he was on the computer. He pulled up a video of a kitty on you tube. She LOVED it. She was laughing hysterically at that kitten. Now she whenever she watches it she laughs. I thought it was so cute that I recorded her laughing at the kitty. Usually she laughs more, but when she saw the camera she got distracted. I also tried to get her to tell us what the kitty says, but she just kept trying to grab the camera. Maybe one day I'll get it on film. The sound is a couple seconds behind for some reason.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny!!! Oh my goodness I am laughing like crazy!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I am so in love with your little girl! And I'm a little sad about the bee saying "eee-owzzz" instead of "zzzzz" like I taught her, but hey, there are still some zzzzs in there.

    ReplyDelete