Monday, October 29, 2012

I've been taking a lot of videos

I've been taking a lot of videos with my phone lately.  Claire and Ella love watching videos of themselves.  They are constantly asking me to make a video of whatever they are doing.  Seems how I don't have pictures, here are the latest videos.




We awoke to snow the other morning.  Claire and Ella were so excited.  They had to go play in it.  I was given firm instructions to start making hot chocolate immediately!  They played in the snow for a couple hours.   It was an intense snowball fight.  I'm not sure there was a clear winner.




I took this video a few days ago.  She is now a pro at rolling over.  She thinks she is pretty hot stuff.  She has to roll.  Rolling is so awesome she tries to roll while nursing. Which hurts, the "girls"don't roll that way.   Alice hasn't figured out how to roll back to her back.   Which infuriates her.  She hates being stuck on her tummy.  It doesn't matter how many times I roll her onto her back, she immediately rolls to her belly.  Mark sat on the floor with her for a half hour just rolling her back so she could roll over again.  She was so happy. She would try to start rolling before he could get her all the way on her back.  She's a little crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment