Thursday, October 18, 2012

4 months and some other stuff


Alice is 4 months old.  She is growing so fast.  


I can't believe it.  It feels like just yesterday that she was born.   She is showing more and more of her personality.  She loves to giggle.   She is working hard on her rolling skills.  She can get her body from her back to her belly, but her head doesn't seem to follow.  


She ate some rice cereal and she was happy about it.  


 Mark bought her some "halloween"  pjs.  He isn't fooling us.  We know they are boy jammies.  She isn't happy about it.  You would think after 3 girls he would just accept the pink.


Now for the other girls.  They are both loving dance class.  I was hesitant to sign them up for it.  Neither had expressed any interest in taking dance. I thought it might help Claire improve her coordination and fine motor skills.  When I talked to Claire about taking a dance class, Ella started yelling "me too!"  Both ask if they get to go to dance class everyday.


Speaking of Ella Jane.  She has a fiery disposition.  I love it about her, and it gets her in a lot of trouble.  Just tonight she attacked Claire.  Bit her twice for not letting her turn the water on in the bathroom sink.  I find it hard to know how to discipline her.   I don't want to break her spirit.   I wish Claire would stand up for herself and fight back a little.  If Ella understood how much biting, hitting and kicking hurts, she might not do it.  But I can't tell Claire to bite her sister.   Can I?

1 comment:

  1. Ellal! But she's so cute! Love Alice's giggle, our babies miss her. We're starting our babies on cereal tomorrow, I think they are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete