Friday, June 19, 2009

Skirt


I saw this skirt and loved it. I wanted to get one for Claire. I didn't want to spend $35 on it though. I decided to try to make one. I took a trip to JoAnn's fabrics today. I was so excited to find the exact material and it was on sale. I think I did a pretty good job considering I had no pattern to follow. I didn't attempt the pockets. Maybe I'll add them later. I did learn a lot from making this one. I will definately make more. I was so excited that I dressed Claire up in it and did a little photo shoot with her. She didn't really enjoy the photoshoot. Most of the time she just kept running away.

3 comments:

  1. That skirt is so cute. and I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Will your talents never cease?
    You should make them to sell at the gym!

    ReplyDelete