Saturday, May 8, 2010

Painting


Mark started priming his "man cave" today. I went down to see how things were going. Claire followed me down. I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have been. Next thing I know she is helping daddy paint. If you notice the floor she dripped walking back to the wall after dip dipping her brush and her little feet painted the floor very nicely for us. I took some video because she was jamming to the music we had playing. You can't hear the music very well, but it is still entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute. I love seeing kids have fun like that. Although I don't like the clean up.
    Having two girls will be so fun. Hopefully they will be good friends. I love watching my little boys play together. I am glad you commented on my blog so I can see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete