Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ella Jane



Its been a week since Ella joined our family. It is amazing how this little stranger belongs so completely in our family. I can't imagine not having her here with us. Although at the same time we are just getting to know each other. Some of the things I have learned are: she is the slowest drinker. On the few occasions we have given her a bottle it will take her 45 minutes to drink 1/2 an ounce. This explains why nursing takes so long. She hates having her diaper changed. She loves having her hair(fuzz) washed especially when I use a toothbrush. I look forward to learning more about my little one.

2 comments:

  1. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't wait to hold her! :) Congrats Bre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Hope everything went well. What a cute name.

    ReplyDelete