Friday, April 23, 2010

Pettiskirt

I saw this pettiskirt online the other day. I fell in love with it. I wanted one for Claire and Ella, but there is no way I was going to spend that much money on one. I started googling tutorials for them. I decided I was going to attempt making them one. I had to order the Nylon Chiffon online. I have been waiting a week for it. It arrived today, and I started the process of making the skirt. . I'll have to let you know how it turns out. If only my belly wasn't so big, I could stand to sit and sew for a longer period of time.

2 comments:

  1. soooo cute! Claire's gonna loooove it!!! You're so talented. Who took the picture at the top of your blog, it's so funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sister in law Heather took the picture of Claire. Its a good thing Ethan was blocked by Claire, because he insisted on swimming naked.

    ReplyDelete