Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big Girl Bed


We got Claire a big girl bed. She had started climbing out of the crib and crashing to the floor. We decided with another one on the way, and Claire turning 2 in a couple of weeks that is was time to get her a real bed. I spent the last couple weeks searching on KSL classifieds for a bed. I found this one in Logan for $50. We picked up the bed, sheets, comforter, and rail for her today. She was so excited for her new bed. She actually went and brushed her own teeth and found jammies so she could get in bed. I had to tell her it was too early.
I was a little nervous about her sleeping in her big bed after our last attempt at a big girl bed. She did so good. After we laid her down, she stayed in bed. Slept peacefully the whole night, and then stayed in bed until I told her to come out this morning. Now we need to officially take down the crib, her room is a little cramped right now.

She looks so tiny in that big bed. When did my baby get to be big?

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH! That's the same bed I had as a little girl!
    Yay for Claire graduating to a big girl bed! We are excited to see you in a couple days.

    ReplyDelete