Friday, September 7, 2012

  I can't believe it is September already.  Where did summer go? 
I am really excited for fall time.  I love everything about fall.  The cooler temps, sweaters and Preschool.
It makes me happy that Claire loves preschool.  She has been asking all summer when she will get to go back to school.  I hope she will always love school.  

It was fun to take her shopping for school.  We went on a mommy and Claire date to pick out school clothes.  We now shop in the girls clothes.  I just have to say I am not thrilled with the styles right now.    Most of them are way to grown up, and/or sexy for my 4 year old.  I wish she was still in the toddler section.  Maybe I am weird, but I want my little girl to stay little. 

While we were shopping for socks and undies for Claire, she noticed the bras.  She says "Come on mom.  I'll pick you out some Playtex."  Now I know why they show bra commercial on the kids channels.  Kids turn into walking commercials, and they want everything they see on tv.

Ella was so mad that she didn't get to go to school.  Ella insisted on wearing a back pack and walking Claire up to the door.  She tried to go in with Claire.  Mark had to carry her back to the car kicking and screaming.  She got a well placed kick to Mark's crotch in the process.  OUCH!


Ella wants to do everything that Claire does.  She follows Claire around.  Claire does not love this.  She has started calling Ella a copycat.  This infuriates Ella.  She grits her teeth and starts shaking then will yell at the top of her lungs "COPYCAT!!! COPYCAT!!!"  She will then launch an all out attack on Claire.  Hitting and kicking all while repeating "COPYCAT!" over and over again.  I find this hard not to laugh at.  This girl has some fire in her.  

We celebrated Mark's birthday.  I took the girls to the store and told them they could pick out whatever they wanted to give daddy for his birthday.  They picked out the avengers masks.  I asked them if that is what daddy would want or what they want.  They said it was what daddy wanted for his birthday.  Now when we tell Claire to pick up toys, she says those are daddy's toys.
Alice has started laughing.  I love making her laugh.  She gets especially giggly after eating.   She laughs so hard, that she pukes all over the place.  You would think I would stop making her laugh, but I just can't resist.  I mean look at the chunky baby, just waiting to have her belly eaten.  



1 comment:

  1. where to start! Love Claire. Love Ella. Love that little Alice (aka female Ollie). The avengers story is adorable. Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete