Sunday, November 14, 2010

gROsS

As gross as this is to admit. Claire is a nose picker. I mean a constant nose picker. All day long I am saying "Don't pick your nose". It is to the point were I should just record it and let it play all day. While it drive me crazy, I can deal with the nose picking, it is the eating it that completely grosses me out. I mean everyone has to pick once in a while, but eat it? YUCK. Well if that isn't bad enough it gets worse.

We were driving in the car the other day, when I looked back to check on the girls only to see Claire picking her nose and feeding it to Ella. (BARF!) Of course Ella was eating it right up. (DOUBLE BARF) Then Claire says "yum its good huh?" Needless to say we quickly pulled the car over and moved Claire's car seat so the they were not sitting by each other any more. I think this will be permanent. Well at least until Ella is old enough to know not to eat some elses boogies.

That was probably more than you wanted to know, but I had to tell someone. Lucky you.


1 comment:

  1. LOL! That's so yucky! I especially liked the part where Claire said "yum it's good huh?" This will be something that you guys will look back on and laugh and poor Ella will probably be mortified! There are things that would be worse to eat though still yuck! Hey look at it this way at least Claire knows how to share j/k

    ReplyDelete