Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm a slacker, house update

Okay I know. I've been slacking on posting these things on my blog. I've had to make 3 posts tonight to catch up on all the things I was planning on putting on here. I don't have an excuse. I haven't been overly busy or anything. I just haven't wanted to sit down and blog. I think with this post I will be all caught up on pics I took to post on here.

Our House is looking more and more like a house. I am so excited to have it be finished and to have our own home again. I think it will be like christmas getting all our stuff out of storage. We'll have forgotten what it all looked like. They put the insulation in our home this last week and should start sheet rocking this week. We talked to our realtor last week and they are estimating about 6 more weeks till we are finished. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment