Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The simple joys



The weather has been so nice the last couple of days. We have been taking advantage of being outside. Claire and I spend most of our day hanging out in the front yard, well mostly the driveway Claire isn't too sure about the grass still. We got the bikes out last friday, fixed the flat tires and hook up the trailer. We then rode 6 miles. Claire loved riding in her trailer. We stopped at the playground. Where Claire chased the poptart wrapper around, loving every minute of it.

Yesterday we got out our kite and flew it. Claire thought it was fun until we made foxy go flying with the kite. She is over protective of Foxy. Then she cried until we got foxy down and wouldn't let us have him back.

Today we went to the doctor for her 15 month appointment. She is a big girl. 90% for head size and weight and 75% for height. The doctor said she didn't get her size from me. I guess it must be the Hansen genes. On the way home we stopped at the grocery store to pick up some stuff. I saw a box of side walk chalk for $1.25. I thought it sounded like fun. So I bought it. Claire and I then spent an hour outside drawing on the sidewalk. She thought it was the coolest thing ever! I love that baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she is quite the little artist! The warm weather has been so nice, and I'm glad she isn't sick anymore so that she can enjoy it!
    Love the new layout, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys. Don't let Claire forget me!

    ReplyDelete