Monday, February 23, 2009

Update

Well its been a couple of weeks since I wrote anything. You can see why I have never sucessfully kept a journal. Even when I was on my mission I would go weeks in between entries. Then write a couple pages in attempt to document what I had missed. So I guess that is what this post will be as well.

Mark and I have made offers on 2 homes. One in West Haven, the other in Clinton. Both of which are short sales. Because of which we are told it will be 30 to 60 days before we hear anything back. So we are waiting. I am hoping that we will get one of these two homes. Ideally get both and be able to go back and walk through them again and then decide which home we want. I think the chances are very slim in getting the home in West Haven. The location would be ideal in keeping us close to Mark's parents. I think are chances of us getting the home in Clinton are much higher. I guess only time will tell.

Claire is being Claire. She very successfully embarrassed Mark in church yesterday, but knocking over the piano bench in sunday school and proceeding to play. The ward members insist it doesn't bother them, but I can't wait for day when we can send her to nursery. She has too much energy. She needs something to do with it all, and nursery toys sound like the perfect outlet. We will wait patiently over the next couple of months, and have a little celebration when June 7th comes. It will be a glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment